Tuesday 17 July 2012

The Nature!

Recently I went to Bedgebury Pinetum and Forest with my boyfriend and it was such a lovely day out. So i wanted to share some lovely pictures with you guys and outfit of the day. I actually wanted to pair my awesome ombre knit with a pair of shorts but the weather kept playing up so i just went with my go-to pair of jeans. This superb ombre knit gives such summerful (if that's a word) and bright vibe and i totally love this jumper as it has my favourite two things,
1. Ombre effect & 2. Coral colour plus it was on sale (what more could i have asked for?)
(Also sorry about my ill faced)
Jeans- Primark
Ombre knit- New look
Shoes- Topshop

Onto the lovely pictures that i gathered from the day out and i totally forgot to mention that we went cycling in the forest. At first i thought cycling how boring is that, then when i hopped on my cycle and then went down hill i felt like i was flying only the worst part was cycling up hill which i actually didn't ride my cycle that time so unfit (need to hit the gym more).






I am instagram if you would like to follow its pinkyliciousvita!

Take care hunnibeez
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That knit is gorgeous! I absolutely adore it, and the way you styled it is perfect for a day in the outdoors (:

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete