Sunday 29 July 2012



I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award



"...The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."

I was nominated by Tatianna from hellotherejade blog. I was very very surprised because nothing like this every happens to me.
So i am going to answer few of the question that Jade has asked me which can be get to know me too as i normally don't talk about myself much on my blog, although i need to. Enough with the rambling lets get crackalacking!

The tag questions are:

1)    Why did you name your blog that title?
      I really don't know how i got the blog title but i wanted it to have girly sort of name and i also love pink so played with pink and other names which made pinkyliciousvita

2)    If you could meet one famous fashion blogger, who would it be? 
     This is tough one as i can't choose one i have so many i would love to meet but the person who has inspired me to start a blog would be LLYMLRS so i would love to meet her. She seems like a genuine person and kind, also love her accent and tone of her voice. 

3)   If you had your 15-minutes of fame, what will you tell your fans?
     Oh gosh these questions are a bit hard questions to crack, firstly i wound never in a million years think of having 15 min of fame and secondly i have never been good at speaking publicly so i guess i would go with the flow when situation arrives (note: NOT BEING BIG HEADED THOUGH)

4)   Name a movie you want to be a part of.
     Recently watched spiderman movie and that was awesome one in long time.

5)    What country would you like to visit for a fashion event?
      I wouldn't mind, anywhere and everywhere!

6)    New York or Paris?
     Tough call, hard to decide but since i have been to Paris once i would have to say New York.

7)    Do you think fashion bloggers should have photographer boyfriends?
     This is quite funny question for me because my boyfriend takes the hideous photos of me so the answer is not necessary show your own photographic skills and let them shine.

8)    What's your say in the hot topic of fashion bloggers just mimicking each other's style?
     I personally haven't seen any of this (i think i'm living in a nutshell probably) but as long as people are taking inspiration from another fashion blogger and making their own statement is the key important thing. I believe showing personality through blogging is the vital point.

9)    If you're in an island, what 3 must-haves would you bring with you?
     Firstly would be iced cold water cannot live without water, second would be eyeliner cannot go anywhere without this too and thirdly my friends/boyfriend. 

10) What will you brag infront of Anna Wintour to be part of her fashion team?
       I seriously do not know (aaarrghhh m so bad at these type of on the spot questions). 

11) If you were to create a brand, what would you name it, and why?
      Again on the spot but it would definitely be something edgy with chic and girly brand name.


My questions are as follow:
1. What is fashion to you?
2. Why do u blog and what does it mean to you?
3. What is your wardrobe staple?
4. Which one do you prefer heels, wedge, platforms, flats, pumps?
5. How would you describe your style?
6. Do trends have any impact on the way you dress?
7. Expensive thing that you have ever bought such as dress, shoes, bags etc
8. Tell us 3 random things about yourself
9. Favourite skin care and beauty products that you have been loving recently?
10. Do you like the trend of wearing leggings with just tops?
11. Embarrassing fashion moment?

I tag all these beautiful girls who has commented on my blog before

Takecare hunnibeez
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment