Saturday 28 July 2012

Feels like superman!

Yesterday was the opening ceremony of the olympics 2012 and what a bang it was. I know its not great  and big as beijing one but this is "London BABY" different place, different culture. Even though i am not originally British i feel like a part of the Britain as i have lived here for years. Tell me your thoughts on it.
Rather off topic to olympics on to the outfit post and title. So i bought this top from River island on sale which has a long back to cover you backside (i guess) and the front has regular hemline like any normal top and its two tone colour black & white made me fall in love instantly. I have seen so many tops with long back but this is an unusual shape i have ever come across so i grab the opportunity to buy it and wearing this today made me feel like a super man or should i say superwoman lol. 




 
Top- River island
Skirt- H&M
Wedge heel- Zara



Neon bracelet- Newlook
Pink wrap bracelet- Ebay
Rings- Antique store (can't remember the name), Topshop

Btw loving pastel nails hence the different shade of pastel, this combos has been my favourite all summer long, as soon as i have days off i have been wearing the same combos for weeks now!

take care hunnibeez
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I watched the opening ceremony and, despite being slightly skeptical to begin with it managed to make me incredibly patriotic, so I guess it did what it was supposed to! Haha. I loved it. This is a great post, too :)

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING YOUR OUTFIT!

    xx
    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love your Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top! And what gorgeous nail colours!

    www.littlekjf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! love the top x

    lorihearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete