Tuesday 26 March 2013

Blue your mind!!!

I went to watch Oz the great and powerful yesterday, it was very disappointing movie well it was good in its way but not to my expectation. The last movie i saw was Hansel and Gretal witch hunter which i absolutely loved so i thought Oz movie was going to be spectacular as it was about witches and things like that but sadly it didn't meet my expectation. Anyway so i also met up with my bf and then had a really nice typical Nepalese lunch. I was feeling very blue yesterday due to the weather too and BOY don't even get me started on UK weather (which i won't). I had this blue shirt which is one of my favourite colour that i bought last year and only worn once so i thought why not dress this up a little bit.





 (The lighting is not in my favour seems like a big sunshine coming through and bammb a big massive clouds comes over)



Shirt- H&M
Jeans- Zara
Boots- New look
Necklace- Gift
Watch- Michael Korrs and random bracelet

And the yummiest food ever!!!



Take care hunnibeez
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment