Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mothers day!

Today is mothers day in UK, so happy mothers day to all the lovely mothers! Mothers are the best thing in the world aren't they?

I had such a rush to get some flowers and card for my mom today. I came home quite late last night so mom wasn't happy about it and in the morning she left for work before i woke up. So made a quick dash to firstly Tesco which wasn't opened then another dash to Asda which was thankfully was opened. Looked at various flowers which weren't impressive and expensive for few flowers so i bought a cute bucket of Roses which are meant to be planted in the gardens to grow with a cute card (i forgot to take photo :( oops ).

As it was sunny as well, i just had to throw on my go to outfit. This stretchy figure-fit jersey dress from H&M is my go to outfit if i can't think of anything to wear. It is so comfortable for spring/summer paired with tights or without. This is actually 2 year old dress and you can still find them in H&M in various colours, or even stripped ones.

Dress- H&M
Jacket- H&M
Tights- Primark
Scarf- Primark
Boots- Primark
Take care hunnibeez
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love the outfit :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, I love the scarf, can't believe its from Primark x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress & scarf! You look lush. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I really like the shirt, I can't believe it's such a huge size! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I really like your blog♥
    I am an aspiring alternative model and have just started mine could you check it out and tell me what you think?
    I will certainly follow you back if you do by the way,
    Go on blogging my dear!
    xoxo
    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit !

    You are so welcome to come on our blog called Pretty Tiny Things , it will mean a lot if you come for post some commentary or follow us.

    Have a good Sunday

    xx

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete