Wednesday 18 January 2012

Best of 2011 fashion favourite

I know you guys are familiar with Best of beauty 2011 blogpost or vidoes on youtube but i wanted to do my take on Best of fashion favourite 2011. Its basically the same gist but on my favourite pieces of clothing i have enjoyed for the year of 2011.

1. Body con skirt, High-waitsed A line skirt, Rara skirt
These type of skirt has been so right up my street because it hugs your body like a glove. It is really flattery to any body shape, it shows of your great pins and it looks uber chic, sexy as well as sophisticated. You can dress them up with floaty top, skirt and a hell or dress them down bu adding tights and boots. I know 2010 was all about body con dress but 2011 was all about body con skirt and high-waisted skirts.

2. Maxi skirt/Midi skirt
Next up is a little bit full length then mentioned above skirts, its the Maxi skirt. They are flowy, comfy, easy as well as breezy to wear. 2010 showed us maxi dress but 2011 came up with maxi skirt which was great for people who likes to dress conservative as well as edgy or boho chic. They are so versatile to wear, gives petite frame a taller look (for people like me), very light weight jersey material meaning great for summer but can also be worn with tights and boots in winter for edgy look.

3. Chunky cardigan
I think this year has been all about chunky cardigan with cable nit pattern. They are really staple piece for my wardrobe because it has kept me warm and cosy. 2010 winter showed huge trend for elbow patches and it still has carried to 2011. I also think this year has brought the grandpa/grandma looking cardigans back in fashion. So who says grandpa/grandma looks weren't fashionable?

4. Cosy jumpers
Another grandpa/grandma looking trend personally i think is jumpers. I had never been a fond of jumpers ever before only because i thought it looked very old school geek but 2011 has given me a chance to break my norm. I have been drawn to jumpers ever more this year because it just gives you the warmth as well as chic or causal look. They are so comfy to wear and go to piece if i don't know what to wear and just adding accessories like statement necklace makes it look chic and effortless.

5. Sheer Button up T-shirt
Massive trend for 2011 has been Sheer Button up T-shirt. They are again easy and breezy to wear. People has literally lived on these type of t-shirt which are longer at the back and shorter at the front paired up with leggings. Personally i would pair it with jeans and heels to dress them up but it can also be worn by buttoning right up and giving a geeky trend a run for the money. Also pairing it up with the above jumpers and buttoning right up has been HUGE HUGE trend this year.

So i have only listed 5 favourite here but i have many more. Nevertheless these have been my best of 2011 fashion favourites and have worn them to death.
Hope you like my post

Take care hunnibeez
xoxo

1 comment: