Tuesday 21 June 2011

MAXI DRESS

Okay maxi dress might be last year but is still going around quite strong, I add but again because this year its all about jersey material type of maxi dress with racer back that i see mostly in stores rather than floral print. Maxi dress is a staple for every woman as it gives a romantic vibe, feminine, sophisticated touch, and so flattering for any body typed.
Last year when i was looking for good maxi dress i could not find anywhere the one i liked and i always thought it would never flatter a petites body. But hands down to Nicole Richie she has an aaah-mazing sense of bohemian style of wearing all these beautiful maxi dresses. She can wear it down with casual flip flops or either dressing with high heel. Nicole has inspired me and made me realise anyone can pull off maxi dress and the main thing height doesn't matter (as she is also petite like me)
I just love her fashion sense now Let the picture talk..Doesn't she look gorgeous..?




And after few hits and misses i found the jersey racer back maxi dress best suited me and this one is from H&M. As i wanted to give a causal touch i added denim shirt and wore my wedge heel because i don't like my petite height lol. I also added a belt around my waist to give this maxi dress some body. And i love the look.

Take care
Hunnibeez
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment