Monday 12 December 2011

Blacking it out


Today i am not having a good day everything has frustrated me (one of those days). Anyways I put this outfit quickly together as i had to do some grocery shopping today. I just love this black dress and it is from H&M bought few weeks back, has button and is very cute. There had been a phase in my life where i used to love black colour and wore everything black. Anyway that was way back when i was in college but until now i had been favouring the bold bright colour. For some reason my wardrobe has got black colour power again.

It has been really chilly here in UK, but i can get away with wearing a dress with cosy tights because i was literally on the car and out to the supermarket. Wore this dress with my chelsea boots which i am in love and the comfiest shoe ever. And also i have minimum makeup when i say minimum literally just YSL lipstick no foundation, concealer, or even eyeliner (i can't believe that, can you?)





Dress- H&M
Belt- Primark
Necklace- Topshop
Tights- Primark
Ring- Primark
Boots- Chelsea Boots

Take care
hunnibeezz
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment